Friday, April 19, 2013

God created the earth in 7 days, but it takes Greendot more than 7 days for a simple transaction? (Rating? Not suitable for all audiences)

From the Editor's Point of View

What a worthless excuse for a financial institution.  The Screw-ups have completely pissed me off and I will not stand for this sorry mess they have created for me.  They just can not do their job and expedite this transaction as part of good customer service?  Oh, I forgot, I am talking about the freaking, stinking corrupt  bank this is.  Sure to get a hold of your money, but can't let lose on the grip of mine with their greezy paws.  I have been so violated within the last year and nobody seems to care about the personal nor professional blows I have taken by the person Daffeney L. Sargent of Kingwood, WV that totaled my business vehicle,  rouge Preston Co. Sheriff's Deputies Pritt and Lewis that half-...ed the crash investigation, Magistrate Janice Roth Synder that was completely lost about the nature of this lawsuit and denied my judgement with prejudice, Flunky Manager of Capital Interiors / Chapman Printing of Morgantown, WV for applying the screws to me and cost me a commercial truck I was going to buy from his employer and 6-8 months of revenues and profits and the lack of any assistance from anyone in any way shape and form.  This has brought everything I do to a grinding halt financially, I have been undermined by my woman when given the approval to start a professional driving job 30 miles away which I needed 2 rides to work and 2 back home to purchase a vehicle to get around in and the biggest scum-sucking business of 2012 to me, Nationwide Insurance that is a 21st century inbreed hybrid of pathological LIARS (Corporate America insurance company that has married and become part of the legalized black-market Big Bank Family).  So much for my poor children, I was not even able to buy them anything for Christmas, but this is how the world works... nobody gives a Dog-gone about others.  The harder and smarter I work, the worse off I am and feel when nothing good comes as a result of all of it.  Thank God I can make up to the kids what I can not afford to buy for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment